It’s all over the place that if you’re passionate about it, you should write about it. However, I’ve rounded up some of my favourite things I’ve seen online this week that I simply can’t beat.
So here it goes – my weekly favourites (it’s short because I started it last night…)!
- Codecademy is unbelievable if you’re interested in learning any coding language. I find it’s a cross between a language learner and a game. Great for a rainy afternoon with a cup of steaming coffee!
- I’ve added yet another handful of books I need to read from Joseph’s All-Time Favourite Book recommendations on BluChickenNinja! I love fantasy and if I don’t re-read Harry Potter or pick up some coding books, these may be next on the list!
- If you’re looking to organize your ideas for your blog posts, I’m actually really getting into the swing of using Trello that was recommended by Cristina at the SITS Girls. She also lists nine other tips for blogging, but Trello in #8 was my favourite!
- I want to go to Bowling Ball Beach. Taylor at the Darkroom Nerd has simply wonderful photos of this unusual beach… Only another reason to drive another California road trip.
- And this photo from my archives – Big Ben on a windy November evening. I just love how beautiful Westminster and Big Ben’s silhouette’s are, even with the attempts to light them at night.